Loan Wizard for Palm Powered Devices
Enter known values and calculate for the unknown!
Visualize your loan or mortgage with graphs and charts.
Loan Wizard for Palm powered devices is a versatile mortgage and loan calculator. Solve for loan amounts, monthly payments, interest rates, duration, and even common forms of mortgage pre-payment. Graph and Chart the results.
- Calculate almost all Mortgages and Personal Loans.
- Graphs and Charts to easily visualize loans.
- Built-In Calculator for easy entry.
- Figure out how much house or car you can afford based on a monthly payment.
- Play "What-If" scenarios with the pre-payment planner. Figure out how much you'll save by paying off your loan early.
- Calculates and displays amortization schedules for all loan types including bi-weekly mortgages.
- Creates Memos with detailed analysis and amortization schedule.
- Handles standard Loans, Mortgages and Canadian Mortgages.
After purchasing you will provided immediately with a registration code. Just enter this code into your Handheld software and the trial version becomes the full version.
Download a fully functioning trial. Once the trial period ends you may purchase a registration code to continue using the software.Windows users click here to download (installable executable)
Macintosh or Unix users click here to download (ZIP file)
Click here for Quick Start Guide. This is included with your software.
- Works on any Palm based or Treo device.
- Enhanced for the new Palm and Treo devices.
What Our Users are Saying
Thanks for the cool program. Using your program was instrumental in demonstrating to me that re-financing was worth it. I'd also like to thank you for the fair purchase price and the generous trial period.
From Jeff - Mortgage Broker:
I'd like to take a moment to thank you for writing Loan Wizard. I've used it many times to walk clients through the mechanics of mortgages and the benefits of making prepayments (monthly or annual). This enhanced version (graphs) will make a greater impact upon my future clients. I've mentioned Loan Wizard to a number of my colleagues over the years and these enhancements will give me a new reason to "show off" your program.