TACACS Server v2.0 for NetWare
TACACS Console Screen.
TACACS Server v2.0 for NetWare is an extended TACACS (XTACACS) server that runs on the NetWare console. Using TACACS Server for NetWare, an organization can leverage its NetWare user base by utilizing existing user accounts to authenticate into a dial-up modem pool. No longer is it necessary to maintain seperate accounts on a seperate unix-based system.
- Works with any extended TACACS (XTACACS) based dial-up servers, including products from Cisco systems and Attachmate.
- Native Novell Directory Services application for NetWare 4.
- Backwards compatible with bindery on NetWare 3.
- Security is improved by using already secure NetWare passwords.
- Single NLM architecture for both NetWare 4 and NetWare 3.
- No new tools to learn. Uses existing NetWare administration tools.
- Available for download immediately.
- Novell NetWare 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, 3.2, 3.12 or 3.11.
- 1MB of free RAM on the server. Up to 2MB is rarely required in some very large installations.
- TCP/IP must already be installed and configured. Note: TCP/IP is included with all versions of NetWare.
Download a copy today and try it out. While you are free to load TACACS Server for NetWare as often as your evaluation requires, it will unload itself after 6 hours every time. A 30 day FREE trial license which does not unload is available just by filling out a quick form! [Request 30 day license via email]